Silverpeak advises innovative, fast-growing technology companies on M&A and financing transactions. We have a vast network of relationships and deep domain expertise in Internet & Digital Media, Enterprise Software/SaaS, IT Services, Enabling Technologies and Healthtech. Our clients come from across all of Europe, while our reach is truly global - over 90% of our completed M&A deals are cross-border. This is reflected by a highly international team, spanning 6 different nationalities.
The Analyst role at Silverpeak covers a broad range of responsibilities, principally encompassing support for deal execution and marketing activities. Working with Associates and Directors, the Analyst will perform a range of activities.
The Analyst will be:
- involved in all phases of a deal and should aim to support the flawless execution of transactions. He/she will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of analyses, presentation materials and other documents;
- exposed to marketing activities, in particular the preparation prior to meetings and events, and
- supporting the maintenance of Silverpeak’s proprietary valuation database.
- Undertake research tasks including aggregation of qualitative and quantitative data on companies and market sectors from a range of sources including specialist databases, internal data libraries and the Internet.
- Accurate analysis and presentation of findings using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other desktop applications.
- Info pack preparation for prospects
- Review and preparation of NDAs
- Preparation of deal status report and maintenance of transaction multiples database
Successful candidates will possess the following skills:
- Strong research and analysis capabilities, with ability to present findings in a clear and logical manner.
- Strong computer literacy, with good general IT knowledge and an interest in the technology sector.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with financial modelling and data analysis.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (working language).
- Ability to present outputs in a consistent and accurate manner.
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst knowing when to ask for guidance.
17 Hanover Square London W1S 1BN, London, United Kingdom